• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flipping Customs - Taking Advantage?

If your dumb enough to pay there asking price!
$800.00 MM + $200.00+/- to customize and asking price of $1700.00......I’ll just have it copied and save a bunch of money :)
This is it folks. How the extra five or so hundred get added is a mystery.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

It’s mine, don’t worry about naming me I’m ok with it:). I just let this add ride to highlight how inconsistent people are. One person sold the exact same watch 2 weeks ago for the exact same price and nobody made a peep about it. I put my add up and all hell breaks loose!! It’s funny AF how two measures are used for the exact same deal. I can’t take any criticism seriously at this point so I’ll just laugh at the little whiny bitches!

It’s mine, don’t worry about naming me I’m ok with it:). I just let this add ride to highlight how inconsistent people are. One person sold the exact same watch 2 weeks ago for the exact same price and nobody made a peep about it. I put my add up and all hell breaks loose!! It’s funny AF how two measures are used for the exact same deal. I can’t take any criticism seriously at this point so I’ll just laugh at the little whiny bitches!
I can’t find another one except the one that is listed as a diamond...is that a different version? Maybe I’m overlooking it...

Notice how nobody complained about this add. It’s almost identical so I decided to test the retardedness of the forum. Fail!! Bad!!

Notice how nobody complained about this add. It’s almost identical so I decided to test the retardedness of the forum. Fail!! Bad!!
Pardon my ignorance, but is there a difference? I see the labeling on the face is different. Is one more rare than the other?

Latest Posts

Back