• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley FMJ Watch eBay listing

Over the last few years there have been only a handful of FMJs that have come up for sale. Understandably those that acquire them are unlikely to part with it since the opportunity to replace them comes up rather infrequently. To date I recall seeing about three complete examples on eBay and one or two incomplete sets. The most recent I believe was just the watch no pocket chain or anything. As I recall the BIN was less than 4K. In light of the fact fewer examples of a complete FMJ now exist I would have expected it to sell for much more than 9 grand. Since there are quite a few more which will never see the light of day it seems to me those available for sale will command higher price points as time passes. Just my opinion.

Over the last few years there have been only a handful of FMJs that have come up for sale. Understandably those that acquire them are unlikely to part with it since the opportunity to replace them comes up rather infrequently. To date I recall seeing about three complete examples on eBay and one or two incomplete sets. The most recent I believe was just the watch no pocket chain or anything. As I recall the BIN was less than 4K. In light of the fact fewer examples of a complete FMJ now exist I would have expected it to sell for much more than 9 grand. Since there are quite a few more which will never see the light of day it seems to me those available for sale will command higher price points as time passes. Just my opinion.

That is correct. But; not on a used product. I disagree with the resell value. It should still be less then retail price of 9 thousand. All other watches follow those standards.

If it's brand new in Box like Frank. I think the limited edition Unused should be able to sell for more then market value

Back