• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Proceed with Caution with this Seller

Don't worry Jon the Guy is so full of S**t his Eye's must be total Brown.
The "Repair" bit was the declaration bit.
He got around the Customs levy by sending me the €10 reading Glasses I received........
Also a German Guy wanted paying in Dollars for a keener exchange rate but I'm the Fraudster apparently 😂😂

Man, that’s a cheeky move if ever there was one!!

Order 500 Dollar Juliet’s, get that instead!

I don't know in which country you can get a package if the name is wrong. it only confirmed that the man worked there. I should have canceled right away, but if I notice that I'm being fooled, then it's over. the first time didn't work, tried the second time. Despite everything, still ask me if I will sell the glasses. third time. Roof so stress pushing after 2 months because you didn't get it. what you wanted dont warn people here.

Damn. I lost so many brain cells trying to understand @Slawa and English isn't my first language. Can you address why he received the wrong glasses? and @alol did the package come sealed? Just for reference and my personal protection, if I feel unconfident with a transaction or deal with a new person I do an "unboxing video" and have sent that to many people to see what I get and if that is what they send. I usually do it for anything over $100 or if the package arrives with a gouge in the box or glasses shipped in an envelope.

Hi Buddy,

The package was sealed and I directly received it from the postman who knew me by name as there are only 50 odd houses on the close that I live in. As i said it was addressed incorrectly. So in Summary just so I can clear it up.

1. Off here purchased & Paid for an Advertised Pair of Juliet Titanium.
2. Seller sending address in Frankfurt, Germany. Seller advertised and was paid in USD "As the exchange rate with € is better than sterling"

Following Wednesday advised shipping(had paid for the item the preceding Saturday)

Item received & opened & photographed immediately.

4. Upon contacting the Seller, He advocated filing a PP dispute & never provided an explanation of what happened to the advertised item. Funds I duly received back.

5. I have the transcripts of the e-mails passed both before & after receiving. At no point did the seller claim at that point that I had attempted to "Defraud" him. These were passed to @cacatman for his perusal, Purely to protect fellow members on here. And if someone needs digging out, For questionable practices, So be it.

P.S. I don't need to Steal to build my Collection.

Hi Buddy,

The package was sealed and I directly received it from the postman who knew me by name as there are only 50 odd houses on the close that I live in. As i said it was addressed incorrectly. So in Summary just so I can clear it up.

1. Off here purchased & Paid for an Advertised Pair of Juliet Titanium.
2. Seller sending address in Frankfurt, Germany. Seller advertised and was paid in USD "As the exchange rate with € is better than sterling"

Following Wednesday advised shipping(had paid for the item the preceding Saturday)

Item received & opened & photographed immediately.

4. Upon contacting the Seller, He advocated filing a PP dispute & never provided an explanation of what happened to the advertised item. Funds I duly received back.

5. I have the transcripts of the e-mails passed both before & after receiving. At no point did the seller claim at that point that I had attempted to "Defraud" him. These were passed to @cacatman for his perusal, Purely to protect fellow members on here. And if someone needs digging out, For questionable practices, So be it.

P.S. I don't need to Steal to build my Collection.
So it sounds like @Slawa has some explaining to do...

...nevermind.

I don't get why though? Why go through the trouble of sending someone the wrong item and say just claim your $ back from PayPal? do you withdraw the cash and let them chase you? I mean I guess people do a lot of dumber things for less. like a pretzel or a cheeseburger lol

...nevermind.

I don't get why though? Why go through the trouble of sending someone the wrong item and say just claim your $ back from PayPal? do you withdraw the cash and let them chase you? I mean I guess people do a lot of dumber things for less. like a pretzel or a cheeseburger lol

For tracking number to make it “Legitimate”?

I am beyond confused by this whole situation.

...nevermind.

For tracking number to make it “Legitimate”?

I am beyond confused by this whole situation.
I agree, some info is missing, this doesn’t make sense.

Latest Posts

Back