• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shaun White GOLDbrook

when will the official release be?! it's getting a tad frustrating. for a fleeting moment, the SW EP2 stated "ship within 3-5 business days", and when i next checked, it says "coming soon". bummer. that was the only model that stated "released on 2011-08-01". correct me if i'm wrong. =)

interesting... I definitely saw they had been released as well. maybe there is still hope??

Just got my SW Dispatch today, and i fall under the category of "can't rock them". way too big for me. oh well.

when will the official release be?! it's getting a tad frustrating. for a fleeting moment, the SW EP2 stated "ship within 3-5 business days", and when i next checked, it says "coming soon". bummer. that was the only model that stated "released on 2011-08-01". correct me if i'm wrong. =)

No you are 100% right, maybe they got delayed, we need an official word from Oakley, and every time I call i get a completely different answer!!

Just got my SW Dispatch today, and i fall under the category of "can't rock them". way too big for me. oh well.

no your right i was contemplating ordering the EP2 instead because at some point yesterday you were able to order it

if im not mistaken the dispatch is available at outside retailers

That's what everyone keeps saying, which is weird. Something weird is going on at Oakley, I'll probably give their customer service a call a little later to try to find out.

I ordered couple hard cases that say ships in 3-5 days but they tell me on phone that its end of august despite what site says...dates on site= worthless Ordered 2 Soft Vaults large from sporting store ..will have them tomorrow...just amazing...now even with no interest for myself I want to see this Gold Holbrook thing through with u guys...to hardcore collectors this must be very frustrating..I do get that even tho I am not 1 anymore...

Latest Posts

Back