• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Exchange Recommendations/Suggestions

neill

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
USA
These suggestions are for members and not directed at the site. If anyone else has any suggestions of what other members could do to help make the exchange an easier place to navigate, post them here. Here are a few of mine:

If you sell an item, lock the thread AND change the Title to SOLD. I cannot count how many times I have clicked on a FOR SALE item, looked through the pictures and description only to see the most recent post says SOLD.

Instead of bumping the thread with a post that says “Sold”, edit the original post or last post. No need to push sold items to the top. Your item is sold, let the thread die.

Check the date of a listing before asking if it is still available. If the listing is 3 years old, PM the seller and ask them if it is still available instead of replying to the thread.

AM I RIGHT??

This is a reflection on the sellers, for sure. Some are not aware of the tools that are available to them, like locking a thread in the exchange... Pity rules need to be in place.

This is very frustrating. I keep seeing prime examples of seasoned members doing these exact things. I really don’t want to call anyone out and post links to threads. Echoing what @QLR1 stated, I just wish there were a way to let some of these members know about the tools available to them. I don’t want to PM members and become the exchange police.

The app doesn't let u change title. I don't use a browser.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I do get the sold bump. That is stupid

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

The sold bump is killing me. And I do realize that some features such as feedback and other options may not be available for those using a phone.

You can’t edit the title at all?

3F428DC7-A3C3-4DCC-8AEA-B925D2CF645B.png

Back