• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flipping Customs - Taking Advantage?

I can understand trying to break even, for example I have sold custom pairs but I mean no disrespect and didn’t attempt to gain anything from the sale. I just moved on from the pair. I agree that an immediate flip to profit even in a non custom situation is disrespectful, maybe if stated before hand and an agreement is made etc.

Don’t feel bad buddy, if you gotta sell you gotta sell. It’s the people who “feel” their custom pair should be worth more because they paid more money for it. No custom pair should command a specific price, you as the owner take the risk knowing that the pair was made specifically for you.

Everyone has different taste and if something sits there and no one wants to buy then maybe it’s a fuggly custom and they should price drop or keep it!

More power to you if you were able to sell it.

You should be able to sell for what ever you want especially if you supplied the frame. flipping to me means you buy or have made something you sell right away or soon after getting it that I dont like unless you tell the person that's what you're doing and they agree
So holding on to it for a while and then selling isn’t flipping?

Latest Posts

Back