• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flipping Customs - Taking Advantage?

It comes down to - are you here to make money, or are you here to participate in a community of like minded individuals who are equally invested in the addiction as I.

I've only been here for a year+ now, but you can see, those who are here to make money, and those who really are enthusiasts and want to help their fellow enthusiasts.

E
It comes down to - are you here to make money, or are you here to participate in a community of like minded individuals who are equally invested in the addiction as I.

I've only been here for a year+ now, but you can see, those who are here to make money, and those who really are enthusiasts and want to help their fellow enthusiasts.
Exactly this is not a place I would try to make money off people it's a meeting place for people to talk and trade or whatever with other enthusiasts

Ok explain how buying something then selling it down the road is flipping if that's true than everyone is a flipper

You good bro? You are really invested in this flipping thing. If you want to flip some frames then flip some frames, there are no rules against it. At the end of the day you are free to do as you wish, don’t let us stop you... we just won’t buy your stuff if it’s over priced.

You good bro? You are really invested in this flipping thing. If you want to flip some frames then flip some frames, there are no rules against it. At the end of the day you are free to do as you wish, don’t let us stop you... we just won’t buy your stuff if it’s over priced.
I dont see how I'm invested in this flipping thing I've sold one thing on here and I lost alot on it

No I didnt mean to make it look that way I just think selling something on here isnt always considered flipping
That gets back into the intent, and as @beau1890 can tell us, being able to determine intent is a tricky thing.

For the few frames that I have sold, I went back to the original seller, and asked if they would like them back, at the exact same price I purchased them at.

This is what usually happens around here.

gif_20190924_131015.gif

I dont see how I'm invested in this flipping thing I've sold one thing on here and I lost alot on it

If your taking a loss it’s not flipping, there is no time line to sell something, if you purchase something and don’t like it there’s nothing wrong with selling it, the only way it would be considered flipping is you found a pair for 20 bucks, then come on here trying to sell for 150 dollars. Or if it’s a limited addition that just sold out in a day, then coming on here and selling it for 8 times the purchase price, that would be flipping

If your taking a loss it’s not flipping, there is no time line to sell something, if you purchase something and don’t like it there’s nothing wrong with selling it, the only way it would be considered flipping is you found a pair for 20 bucks, then come on here trying to sell for 150 dollars. Or if it’s a limited addition that just sold out in a day, then coming on here and selling it for 8 times the purchase price, that would be flipping
I like your descriptions of flipping...seems valid.

Latest Posts

Back