• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flipping Customs - Taking Advantage?

If your taking a loss it’s not flipping, there is no time line to sell something, if you purchase something and don’t like it there’s nothing wrong with selling it, the only way it would be considered flipping is you found a pair for 20 bucks, then come on here trying to sell for 150 dollars. Or if it’s a limited addition that just sold out in a day, then coming on here and selling it for 8 times the purchase price, that would be flipping
Exactly that's all I was trying to say just didnt do it very good

No I dont disagree at all it just looked to me that anyone selling on here was being considered a flipper.

We have a lot of people that join the forum to sell what they have and leave the community, we also have some that came here to sell and stayed. The problem with the just coming here and selling your after one thing, money, not to help out the community

Right
We have a lot of people that join the forum to sell what they have and leave the community, we also have some that came here to sell and stayed. The problem with the just coming here and selling your after one thing, money, not to help out the community
Right I came here to bs and put myself in the poor house like every other ADDICT lol

No I dont disagree at all it just looked to me that anyone selling on here was being considered a flipper.

Nah, that’s not it at all. If members participate in just selling and don’t provide anything else... it’s clear what their intentions are in this forum.

Latest Posts

Back