• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flipping Customs - Taking Advantage?

Oh and back to the topic - I dont think that is cool at all to send something in for a custom job with the soul intention to turn around sell it for a profit. I think in that case if I had a custom that I no longer wanted, I might offer back to the artist at my cost and let them turn it to recoup some dough....

Thats me, I first came here to find out if some old juliets were worth anything and then ended up selling them. Then all the other info pulled me and really re-lit my interest again. Now I spend way too much damn money on Oakley! And then I even just bought two 3D printers to make more things for my collection! And yeah I do sell some of my stuff on here from time to time and maybe more than I contribute otherwise..... But thats becuase I dont really know $#!t so I have no meaningful wisdom to add!

You should sell your PB1 to contribute.

Thats me, I first came here to find out if some old juliets were worth anything and then ended up selling them. Then all the other info pulled me and really re-lit my interest again. Now I spend way too much damn money on Oakley! And then I even just bought two 3D printers to make more things for my collection! And yeah I do sell some of my stuff on here from time to time and maybe more than I contribute otherwise..... But thats becuase I dont really know $#!t so I have no meaningful wisdom to add! 🤷‍♂️
You’re on the wrong thread ryan :lol:

You should sell your PB1 to contribute.
Wait a minute, I think I just cornholed myself again..... So by my reasoning, if I ever did want to get rid of my Tron custom, I would now have to give it back to Dave at cost so he could be the one to sell it to you at a premium markup?! Yeah on second thought... F@#K THAT! (sorry Dave!) 😈

Wait a minute, I think I just cornholed myself again..... So by my reasoning, if I ever did want to get rid of my Tron custom, I would now have to give it back to Dave at cost so he could be the one to sell it to you at a premium markup?! Yeah on second thought... F@#K THAT! (sorry Dave!)

I’m just trying to get a PB1...I don’t care who makes the money.

Back